There are three different ways to take screenshots on iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro. Screenshots are an almost essential resource to be able to share what we have on the screen, and you may need them on more than one occasion on your iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Pro. In iOS and iPhone, 13 there are several ways to make one screenshot, and we are going to tell you all the possible methods.
3 ways to take a screenshot on iPhone 13
We have 3 different ways to take a screenshot on iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
There is a combination of buttons that a screen hood performs when you press them in the correct order:
- Search your iPhone for what you want to take a screenshot of.
- Press the side button and the volume up button at the same time.
- Quickly release the buttons. 4 You will see an animation and the screenshot will appear at the bottom left.
If you click on the screenshot below, you can edit, share or delete it. If you do nothing, or if you slide it to the left, the screenshot will be saved in the Photos app on your iPhone 13.
In iOS, we have a very interesting option that allows us to execute certain actions by tapping two or three times on the back of the device. In addition, we can configure this option to take screenshots.
- Go to Settings> Accessibility> Touch.
- Scroll down to the bottom and enter Play Back.
- Select whether you want to double tap or triple tap.
- Now tap on Screenshot.
- When you want to take a screenshot, just double tap on the back of the iPhone.
Siri is a great stranger to most users, and is capable of doing many things, including a screenshot. If you see something you need to do a screen dimension on your iPhone 13, just say “Hey Siri, take a screenshot.” The iPhone will take the capture, which will appear in the lower left corner.
Now you know three different ways to take screenshots on the iPhone 13 and the iPhone 13 Pro. Depending on the moment, you can use the one that suits you best.